This is a free social event for members of the Narooma Tennis Club.
Start Time: Sat July 24th at 10am
Register your name in Group 1 or Group 2
The event is a Round Robin. This means that you will play doubles with everyone in your group.
The scoresheet will allocate you a number. Make sure you record how many games you win on the sheet at the end of each round.
There are prizes for the winners of each group, a raffle and some tennis trivia.
Lunch is a simple BBQ
Finish time is 4pm.
If it is raining at 9:45am, the whole event will be postponed.
It should be a fun day.
You can contact me on 0429174416 Roger McEvoy.
EFFECTIVE THURSDAY 25TH JUNE
Eurobodalla Shire Council and Tennis NSW have interpreted the Government rules around Covid-19 and have advised the following guidelines:
Use of the courts:
1. A maximum of 20 people are allowed at the courts.
2. Use hand sanitiser, maintain social distancing.
3. Don’t come along if you have any flu-like symptoms.
Use of the Clubhouse:
1. Should be minimised – only for use of the toilets and bathrooms.
2. Users are responsible for cleaning the facilities they use.
3. The kitchen should remain closed.
4. All users must fill in the Record Book until the end of July.
Further information and links are available on various websites including ESC and Tennis NSW.
Check out this great video
The Narooma Tennis Club is located in MacMillan Rd, about 200m behind the Ambulance Station.
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.