EFFECTIVE THURSDAY 25TH JUNE
Eurobodalla Shire Council and Tennis NSW have interpreted the Government rules around Covid-19 and have advised the following guidelines:
Use of the courts:
1. A maximum of 20 people are allowed at the courts.
2. Use hand sanitiser, maintain social distancing.
3. Don’t come along if you have any flu-like symptoms.
Use of the Clubhouse:
1. Should be minimised – only for use of the toilets and bathrooms.
2. Users are responsible for cleaning the facilities they use.
3. The kitchen should remain closed.
4. All users must fill in the Record Book until the end of July.
Further information and links are available on various websites including ESC and Tennis NSW.
Check out this great video
The Narooma Tennis Club is located in MacMillan Rd, about 200m behind the Ambulance Station.
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.